Abergavenny Castle Grounds
The site of the Borough Theatre’s presentation of
Horrible Histories: Gorgeous Georgians & Vile Victorians.
Directions to Abergavenny Castle
The castle is located immediately to the south of the town centre at the end of Castle St. It was built by the Normans to overlook the River Usk and its valley, and so guard against incursions into the lowland areas south and east of the town by the Welsh from the hills to the north and west.
Every 3 metre square of the world has been given a unique combination of three words. Used for e-commerce and delivery, navigation, emergencies and more. Here are the words to find the castle.
Abergavenny Car Parks
- Castle Street – Long Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 210 Disabled 16) Motorcycle Parking Facilities Available
- Tudor St – Long Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 21 Disabled 1)
- Byefield Lane – Pay and Display required on Tuesday only (Spaces 293 Disabled 4)
- Brewery Yard – Short Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 84 Disabled 7) Motorcycle Parking Facilities Available
- Bus Station – Long Stay Pay and Display (Spaces 152 Disabled 7 EV 1 Hydro 1) .
- Tiverton Place – Short Stay Pay and Display ( Spaces 45 Disabled 20)